Banking alternatives for online gambling
Guide to alternative banking methods like NETeller, 900 Pay, Gaming Card, Prepaid ATM. Credit card being declined? Confused regarding banking, payments, acceptability? Online gambling of course requires that you deposit into an online casino account.
Recommended Casino Banking Alternatives
Our number ONE recommendation – NETeller
- NETeller is a secure and effective system used to send and receive funds electronically over the Internet.
- How do I withdraw money with NETeller?
- U.S.A.: = If you are located in the USA, you can transfer funds to a bank account that you have linked to your NETeller account. The transfer takes between 2 to 4 business days to process OR you can request a draft at a cost of $1 which takes 2 days for processing.
- International: You can request funds from your NETeller account by check. This transfer can take between 1 – 6 business days. Checks are being sent by regular mail at a cost of $1 or can be sent through FedEx overnight for an extra cost. If you are a canadian resident, you can withdraw your funds to your canadian bank account on Canadian or U.S funds.
- OR: If you live in a country outside U.S.A or Canada but have a bank account in the U.S.A. you can transfer funds to this account.
- How do I withdraw casino winnings with NETeller?
- If you have made a deposit to the casino using a valid credit card, the intitial deposit will be credited back to your credit card. Any amount remaining can then be withdrawn through one of our withdrawal options.
- Are there any fees to withdraw money from a NETeller account?
- Withdrawal Type Fee Time
Credit Card Free Up to 7 days
Bank Account Free 1-2 business days
Checks 1.00 Min 2 days
Neteller Debit Card 2% Up to 15 minutes
Peer to Peer 1.9 % Instant
- What are the benefits of having a NETeller account to use at casinos
- Having a NETeller account will facilitate the online transactions with a casino, allowing you to easily purchase real chips and withdraw your winnings. Moreover, you will have the benefit of normally collecting extra casino chips just by making your purchase with NETeller. (Most online casinos offer a bonus for using NETeller). You can collect your winnings quickly and with very little effort by using NETeller.
- How do I open a NETeller account?
- To open a NETeller account, you will need to sign up using the following application:
- Your NETeller account will be implemented immediately and you will receive a NETeller account ID which is the same as the email address you submitted. Please, make sure that you send a valid and accessible email address.
- How do I deposit money to my NETeller account?
- NETeller has a number of easy and reliable methods that you can use to deposit funds into your NETeller Account.
- Deposit Type Fee Time
Insta Cash 8.9% Flat Rate Instant
Electronic transfer Free 4-5 business days
Visa/Mastercard 3.9% flat rate Instant
Bank Wire Free 1-2 business days
- Insta Cash: InstaCASH Deposits work exactly the same as regular EFT deposits, except your account is credited instantly.
- Electronic Fund: Using Electronic Fund Transfers (EFT), NETeller can move funds directly from your bank account into your NETeller account. This system is currently only available to individuals with US or Canadian bank accounts.
- Credit Card: Non-Certified members can use a maximum of $500 on a single credit card until they become Certified. Certified members can use a maximum of $4000 in a rolling 30 day period.
- Bank Wire: Bank wire deposits can be initiated from any bank worldwide. Please note that bank wires ARE NOT EFT’S (Electronic Fund Transfers). You must physically go into your local bank with the appropriate Bank Wire information to initiate a bank wire deposit to your NETeller account. Personal bank wires originating from a business account will not be accepted.
- Transferring Funds to a NETeller Account from Merchant
- Having a NETeller account allows a merchant (online casino) to be able to deposit funds to your NETeller account immediately. Make sure that you provide the information below to your merchant for a successful transaction.
- NETeller Email Address: This is the email address you have submitted on your NETeller application and has been approved by NETeller.
- NETeller Account Type: This is the type of merchant account you have signed up for. Since you are setting up to receive funds, the ideal type of account is “Member”.
- How do I contact NETeller?
- You can email NETeller at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can call NETeller at 1.888.258.5859 if you are located in the U.S.A or call international at 001.403.233.94
It has come to our attention that players are experiencing difficulties in depositing funds into Casino accounts. Below you can find a brief summary of your alternatives. We recommend NETeller. Not only is this our own prefered method but the casinos also like it and reward NETeller deposits with some really good bonuses. This does NOT mean the other methods are less efficient, it simply means that we consider NETeller to be a great choice. We cover the NETeller method in detail below the summary.
Your range of options include (these are only some of them):
900Pay – Make deposits through your phone line if you have a long distance service. At your casio of choice, simply click on the 900Pay option and be directed to the their secure site.
ACH – Available only to USA bank account holders. A form of electronic check that first needs to be cleared. The only disadvantage with this method is that it can take up to 8 days for payments to be cleared.
Central Coin – It is a personal account that you can fund with your credit card. The payment with Central Coin allows you to transact anonymously.
Citadel – Citadel Commerce brings to you an Internet Check service that clears faster than than ACH. Easy to use and not expensive.
Gaming Card – By invitation only. High Rollers will love this. Brought to you by PaySpark. Extremely flexible and secure. Experience quick payouts and big transaction limits.
NETeller – See a detailed breakdown of NETeller services above.
Prepaid ATM – One of the most flexible means and also VERY powerful. Enjoy total anonymity. Highly rated *****
Western Union – Powerful and world wide. Only functional during banking hours but processing is relatively quick.